Welcome to e-Reception. This is your surgeries new secure web-based tool, enabling you to get answers for routine and non-urgent enquiries.
If you have any questions regarding the Corona Virus (COVID-19) the latest government information is available here
This e-Reception service must not be used for urgent matters or in an emergency. If you have any of these symptoms call 999 immediately:
- signs of a heart attack - pain like a very tight band, heavy weight or squeezing in the centre of your chest
- signs of a stroke - face drooping on one side, can’t hold both arms up, difficulty speaking
- severe difficulty breathing - gasping, not being able to get words out, choking or lips turning blue
- heavy bleeding - that won’t stop
- severe injuries - or deep cuts after a serious accident
- seizure (fit) - someone is shaking or jerking because of a fit, or is unconscious (can’t be woken up)
If you have none of these symptoms, please answer all the key questions and give as much information that you can. We can only reply to your enquiries between 8am & 5pm Monday - Friday. Outside these hours we will respond the next working day.
Note that e-Reception can only be used by registered patients of the practice. You can view our full privacy notice here